Warranty length for all parts unless otherwise stated from the date of sale: 12 months Please contact us before returning your part. It may be possible that we can consult you and help to fix the problem without returning your part to us.
Any parts found to be faulty within the warranty timescale will be replaced with a brand new like for like product in exchange for the original failed part. We do not offer refunds for purchases made unless a replacement part is not available.
Warranty does NOT include / cover
- Labour costs
- Ancillary charges such as removal and refitting / hire of vehicles etc
- Any damage caused to engine or vehicle by failed parts.
Your warranty will be invalid if:
- You can’t provide an invoice from a professional garage / mechanic for fitting of the parts.
- Your part has any visible impact damage.
- Your part shows signs of exposure to high temperatures often shown on metal parts as a blue discolouring or oil starvation damage to oil fed products.
- If you are not able to provide proof of purchase
- If your vehicle ECU was remapped.
By purchasing and fitting any of our products you agree to all the above terms and conditions of sale.